Users must be 16 years of age or older.
General Data Protection Regulation Rights
All content shared and displayed on latianna.com is property of LaTianna, unless otherwise specified. Property of LaTianna is protected by copyright laws and includes, but is not limited to: text, video, audio, images, photographs, and graphics (“Content”).
*Important Note* The floral female head painting designs are not our property and is created by Amy Judd. They are an artist highlighted and inspired by #bloomwiththerapy.
You may view all Content for non-commercial use. For workbooks in the story you will need special permission from LaTianna in writing to regenerate its work. You do not acquire any rights by obtaining our Content. You agree not to use, alter, publish, or display our Content, in part or in whole, for commercial use. Unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
You agree that any products purchased from LaTianna.com. will be used solely for personal non-commercial use and will not be re-sold, published, loaned, or shared.
You agree that the email address you include at checkout of any products of latianna.com I will be used to contact you to facilitate your order and share information about latianna.com products.
While using or viewing this Site, you agree not to:
- use the Site in a manner that may disrupt or impair the Site’s functionality or any user’s experience of the Site
- intercept data or personal information from the Site
- share or distribute any information containing harmful components intended to disrupt or impair the Site
- threaten, harass, or harm persons associated with latianna.com / Haus of LaLa or other Site users
- share or distribute any content considered by us to be objectionable, by law or otherwise
- inappropriately advertise, solicit, or promote material in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act
- share, distribute, or solicit private information such as phone numbers, email address, postal addresses, or financial details
- misrepresent yourself with the intention of violating these Terms
We are not responsible for content generated or shared by users on the Site (“User Content”). This includes, but is not limited to: comments, links, videos, or images.
By contributing User Content to this Site, you grant us irrevocable license to reproduce and distribute your content. You acknowledge you are not entitled to compensation for our use of your User Content, financial or otherwise.
Allowing User Content on our Site does not constitute endorsement by latianna.com, While we encourage discussion between Users, we reserve the right to remove any User Content without notice, if we find it in violation of these Terms.
The LaTianna.com Site and Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by the law, latianna.com makes no warranties with respect to our Site or Content. We do not warrant our Site or its functions will be uninterrupted. We do not warrant our Site or Content will be error-free, nor do we warrant that errors will be corrected.
We operate this Site from within the United States. Those who access the Site from locations outside of the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for complying with local laws.
Any failure on our part to act on or enforce any section of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of any of these Terms.