$100 (Sliding Scale Available)
If you are experiencing any of the following, this service is for you:
- Feeling misunderstood and not being heard.
- Difficulties establishing or maintaining healthy relationships and boundaries.
- Not feeling loved or appreciated.
- You are having symptoms of depression, symptoms of anxiety, PTSD symptoms, or you are experiencing other signs of distress.
- Feeling hopeless and incapable of overcoming daily challenges.
- Having little to no energy to find solutions to your current state of mind and being.
- Physiological issues of pain, overwhelming sense of sadness, and anxiety.
- Criticizing your actions and what your body looks like.
- Feeling as if you are not living out your life purpose.
- Difficulties staying motivated due to overthinking or feeling tired all the time.
$90 (Sliding Scale Available)
If your child/children or adolescent(s) experience any of the following, my creative art therapies are a good fit.
- Difficulties in school (low grades, bullying, getting into fights).
- Poor coping choices and skills.
- Has a hard time regulating emotions.
- Noncompliant and argumentative.
- Feeling angry, anxious, or depressed.
- Feeling low in their confidence and self worth.
- Uncertain of what career to pursue.
$120 (Sliding Scale Available)
What’s love got to do with it? There are so many components in having a successful relationship. Whether you are single and in a relationship, engaged, or married, it is important to learn how to keep that spark alive. Couple’s counseling may benefit you and your partner.
If you are experiencing any of the following relational challenges, this service is for you:
- Constant arguing.
- Not feeling heard.
- Feeling sexual tension, or no attraction for one another.
- Poor Boundaries that keep each other frustrated.
- The deadly silent treatment.
- Not feeling supported in other life areas and/or your partner is disinterested in what you do.
- Curious to know if you are compatible.
- Pre-marital counseling
*Various prices dependent on type of event.
Groups I have done in the past:
- 6-Week Skill Building Groups (Social, Anger, Coping, Self Expression, Self Esteem, Leisure Education, Body Positivity)
- Women’s group (Dating, Women’s Issues, Depression, Anxiety)
- Vision Board Parties
- Dramatic Art Groups
- Dance Fitness Groups