If you are experiencing any of the following, this service is for you:
- Feeling misunderstood and not being heard.
- Difficulties establishing or maintaining healthy relationships and boundaries.
- Not feeling loved or appreciated.
- You are having symptoms of depression, symptoms of anxiety, PTSD symptoms, or you are experiencing other signs of distress.
- Feeling hopeless and incapable of overcoming daily challenges.
- Having little to no energy to find solutions to your current state of mind and being.
- Physiological issues of pain, overwhelming sense of sadness, and anxiety.
- Criticizing your actions and what your body looks like.
- Feeling as if you are not living out your life purpose.
- Difficulties staying motivated due to overthinking or feeling tired all the time.
What’s love got to do with it? There are so many components in having a successful relationship. Whether you are single and in a relationship, engaged, or married, it is important to learn how to keep that spark alive. Couple’s counseling may benefit you and your partner.
If you are experiencing any of the following relational challenges, this service is for you:
- Constant arguing.
- Not feeling heard.
- Feeling sexual tension, or no attraction for one another.
- Poor Boundaries that keep each other frustrated.
- The deadly silent treatment.
- Not feeling supported in other life areas and/or your partner is disinterested in what you do.
- Curious to know if you are compatible.
- Pre-marital counseling
Get inspiration on Haus of LaLa Inc and join our community. To be relentless is to overcome everyday fears and doubts to do what you really want to do in your life. We encourage refining and refashioning your life using creativity, fashion, travel, and mental health.
How does LaLa live relentlessly? Connect with her on the gram.