What’s love got to do with it? There are so many components in having a successful relationship. Whether you are single and in a relationship, engaged, or married, it is important to learn how to keep that spark alive.
Some Relational Challenges You May Be Experiencing Right Now:
- Constant arguing .
- Not feeling heard.
- Feeling sexual tension, or no attraction for one another.
- Poor Boundaries that keep each other frustrated.
- The deadly silent treatment.
- Not feeling supported in other life areas and/or your partner is disinterested in what you do.
How Individual Therapy Can Help
- Increase a better understanding of how your partner was raised and how to respond rather than react.
- Enhance trust and intimacy
- Revive your purpose as a couple and create couple goals
- Practice ways to get better at communication and conflict resolution.
- Creating activities that builds trust, empathy, and a deeper understanding of one another.
I Can Help
I will be an honor to help you get though your current relationship mishaps. My clients have described me as balanced, trusting, and understanding. of their relationship concerns. I create a safe space for you to relearn one another and grow deeper in appreciation for one another.
Couples therapy is a great outlet for you to receive support, fulfillment, fun, and strength in your relationship.